Therefore we want:
- A society where everyone belongs and is seen
- A society where everyone is taken seriously
- A society in which we treat each other as equals
- A society where everyone is not immediately pigeonholed
- A society in which differences between people is seen as enrichment and not as an obstacle
- Connection to each other, without disclosure
- A cultural climate where there is room for innovative theater
- That the talent of actors with disabilities is recognized
- Inclusive art to be part of the programming of mainstream theaters
- Everyone to hear about inclusion
- More collaboration between artists with and without disabilities
We dream of a better and inclusive society.
We need your support.
Please, sign our manifest below.